Question
Posted by: Misty | 2009-07-15

Fertility

Previously you told me there is a treatment if there is a problem with my " mucus"  and I have endometriosis, to make me fertile again and to repair my " mucus" , can you please provide me with the medication name that I can use to rectify this?

Dear Misty

I cannot recall the initial question and perhaps you could point me to the pervious posting. Alternately it may have been Dr Dasoo who answered this question and you might want to repeat the question next week when he is on the answering forum.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

7
Posted by: Misty | 2009-07-24

Dear Dr Cassim, I have pasted your previous answer on my question just above. I also use Staminagro for a few years now with Omega 3-6.

Reply to Misty
Posted by: Misty | 2009-07-24

Subject:
Posted by: Fertility expert | 11/6/2009
Dear Misty

The importance of cervical mucus as a fertility inhibitor is rather dubious and far too much emphasis is being placed on the value of cervical mucus in isolation. The causes of cervical mucus problems are usually based on an underlying hormonal factor and this needs to be established and corrected as a precursor to any further treatment. However the presence of antisperm-antibodies in cervical mucus is a different situation and may require intrauterine insemination as a method of treatment. This problem requires careful evaluation by means of a post coital test and is diagnosed under microscopy. The absence of sperm in the ejaculate may be an indication of possible retrograde ejaculation and this problem needs to be evaluated by an urologist. However in cases of too frequent intercourse one may encounter a similar problem although this is somewhat of a rare occurrence.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Misty
Posted by: Bailey | 2009-07-20

Hi Doc, I had HSG done and they advised that left fallopian tube is blocked, I have to have a operation done. My hubby sperm count is also low and the volume. How can he improve this.

Reply to Bailey
Posted by: ka | 2009-07-20

Reply to ka
Posted by: wela | 2009-07-16

36 yrs old, 4rys trying to concieve, been on MN7for past 7 months, a multivit recomended by wife' s gynae, recently fertipill plus, and told staminogro is also effective from the website, I did a semen analyis 8 months ago, was told I have low sperm count and are weak, wife was given a clean bill of health, we both have no children ,what can I do? desperate

Reply to wela
Posted by: Misty | 2009-07-16

Dr. thank you for the previous answer, what treatment can I get to improve my " Mucus" , becuase of the fact that the dr said after he did the test under the microscope, that there is a problem with my mucus and no sperm was attached, he told me the only thing than can work is Invetro (45 %)and not even insemination will work(5%) The dr told me it will cost between R38 000 and R48 000. Do I have to rest for a few days after implants and how many days is necessary. Is it also important to rest when the eggs are formed before harvesting of the eggs or not?

Reply to Misty
Posted by: Nkuli | 2009-07-15

Hi I am a 27 years old woman, I have been married for 5years and I am straggling to conceive, we have done some test and we have found out that my husdand have 27% of his swiming perms and the doctor said is nothing to worry about, but now we want a baby is the something I can use also to help speed up the proccess

Reply to Nkuli