Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2009-10-05

Ferti-Focus

Hi there, I have been using Ferti-Focus to see whether I am ovulating. According to Ferti-Focus I am not but according to my cycle (26 - 28 days) I had the usual stretchy egg white discharge on day 11,12 and 13 that I associate with ovulation. Does this mean that the Ferti-Focus ovulation kit is not accurate or is it possible to not ovulate and still get the stretchy egg white discharge? Any comments will be helpful thank you!

The egg white discharge is not totally specific, so you could still get it even though you are not ovulating.

1
Posted by: Ann | 2009-10-05

Its more likely that the ferti focus is not working. I didnt have much joy with it. trust your body more than that thing.

Reply to Ann