Question
Posted by: def | 2010/05/21

ferrum metallicum 6ch

I was feeling tired and dizzy, and also had a problem with burning tongue and lips, I was given ferrum metallicum 6ch for the treatment of the above as I was diagnosed with iron deficiency. I took 10 drops x 3 times) daily. I have finished the cause but I''m scared cause I am feeling bloated and constipated, my eyes are redish and itchy with lesions, I am also more dizzier. I am 40yrs of age and did not get my periods this month. I am not sure whether I ''ve reached the change of life or this are side effects of using the product, Please advise.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi D

I doubt if the Ferrum metallicum, a homeopathic remedy, is the cause of your symptoms - Although constipation and blotedness is common side effects of iron preparations, the dilution factor of homeopathic medicines should disqualify it as a potential cause.

I suggest seeing a doctor (GP not homeopath) for a proper evaluation and treatment.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/05/24

Hi D

Reply to pharmacist