Question
Posted by: Smatsy | 2012/08/15

ferrimed capsules

Hi ,I''m four moths pregnant and bEen takingn ferrimed capsules,just wanna knw if its safe or should I discontinue using them .thanx

They are safe. You can continue.

10
Posted by: rossymarie | 2015/11/15

M 5week Pregnant spotting and have low blood pressure but my doctor gave me ferrimed capsules ist safe?

Reply to rossymarie
Posted by: Matseleng | 2014/06/22

I am 4 weeks pregnant and the doctor said I must drink ferrimed but I feel pains in my stomach. Must I continue drinking it or not.

Reply to Matseleng
Posted by: mampe | 2014/05/28

Hi..I'm 30weeks pregnant is it safe for me to take ferrimed capsule?

Reply to mampe
Posted by: mampe | 2014/05/28

Reply to mampe
Posted by: mampe | 2014/05/28

Reply to mampe
Posted by: ella | 2014/02/16

good day i am 6 weeks pregnant and scared if i drink ferrimed that ill have a miscarriage can i drink them when giving birth to my son i lost a huge amount of blood almost died so is ferrimed a good iron supplement

Reply to ella
Posted by: essop | 2013/09/05

Hi.my son is 14 days old. Doctors have given him ferrimed to take with bottle feed.with this medication his not sucking very well and is crying slot at night.what can be suggested or do I need to visit to the doctor

Reply to essop
Posted by: Tazz | 2012/11/29

I need to take 100mg a day. Can I take one capsule morning and other the evening to limit the chances of constipation?

Reply to Tazz
Posted by: princess | 2012/08/28

should every pregnant women take ferrimed pills...I am asking is it nessecary for me to take them

Reply to princess

They are safe. You can continue.