Question
Posted by: Not sure | 2008/09/30

Feromid

Dear Doc, I am on a 3 month course of Feromid 50mg. I noticed ovulation and tested for it in the first month- which was positive. My period started again and I have completed the second repeat of Feromid on the 1/09, and I think I am now suppose to be ovulating. The tests comes out inconclusive and I don' t have visible signs of ovulation. (My first day of my last period was 28/08)- does the effects of Feromid change or should I just continue wiht the last repeat and then see my gynae again? Thanks for your assistance

If your last period was 28/8, then you are late with your period and should do a pregnancy test.