Posted by: Oduwole | 2013-02-10

Hi,my husband and I have bn trying for some time now to get pregnant with no luck so far :-( I recently went to see my gynae that did an ultrasound and said my ovaries are healthy etc.He has given me Fertomid50 and said I should take it on day 3 of my menstrual cycle...which I started takin today 10 Feb 2013 was my 1st dose of FERTOMID50 .My menstrual cycle usually lasts 4-5days and I''m not sure when do my husband start having sex in order 2conceive...My doctor did not explain in depth other than saying I should take it for 5days and I should start my 1st dose on day3 of my cycle...n its stressing me because I don''t want to mess up...I jus want my baby!!!Pls help...Oduwole

You start having sex around the time of ovulation. Ideally, your doctor should monitor for ovulation, otherwise you can buy an ovulation kit and start checking from Day 10.

Posted by: Anon11 | 2013-02-11

Hi Oduwole

I have just finished my 2nd course of Fertomid. My Doc told me take tablets on day 4 - 8 from first day of period, then on day 12 - 17 of the start of the period you must have intercourse.

Hope this helps

Reply to Anon11