Question
Posted by: mel | 2011/04/29

Fenugreek capsules

if i buy Fenugreek capsules at dischem will it actually enlarge my breasts?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mel

In my opinion you shouldnt hold your breath - This is not a miracle breast-enlargement capsule.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/07

Hi All, to enhance the quality of milk and quantity of milk the raw leaves of fenugreek should be eaten(which wont be possible, since they are bitter). but you can mix them in flour when you bake breads or rotis. but to see some results you need to take 300 gm to 500 gms leaves a day, otherwise it wont make any difference. furthermore it shall keep your sugar in control and is good for arthritis. Regards A

Posted by: erinj | 2011/06/07

Always ask the herbal specialist before taking any herbs. More may not be better.

Reply to erinj
Posted by: erinj | 2011/06/07

Reply to erinj
Posted by: erinj | 2011/06/07

Reply to erinj
Posted by: Karen | 2011/05/31

Hi Mel,

When I breast fed my baby and my milk started drying up I was recommended to take these capsules to increase milk supply. A specialist nurse gave me the advice, taking the prescribed 3 daily hardly did anything and I read online that I would have to take lots more than that! So doubt that it would help enlarge your breasts!

Reply to Karen