Question
Posted by: karen | 2012/05/14

fenale lubrication

I am a 46 year old female, are there any OTC supplements I can take to increase my lubrication before and during sex.

Karen, at 46 I wonder what your menopausal status is...? Many women experience a drying of the vagina as oestrogen levels diminish and find that oestrogen creams applied regularly inside the vagina assist in maintaining healthy, supple vagina tissue... You'd need a script for this though...so if you want to avoid hormonal treatments, and find that good waterbased lubricants are insufficient (e.g. Sylk, Durex Play, Astroglide), then have a look at the link below - there clearly are some products on the market, but I am unable to comment on their scientific credentials...

http://www.livestrong.com/article/30419-medicines-vaginal-dryness/

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sandy | 2012/05/18

Dischem have a Lubricating Jel which works like a bomb. It''s a housebrand and is water based but excellent!! Try them - Just ask for dischem Lubricating Jel - believe me - you won''t look any further!!

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/14

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist