Posted by: Monz | 2009-02-19

Femodene= PAIN

Hello Doc,

it' s a bit late but compliments of the season!

I got a prescription from my doctor for Femodene, but after three months I' ve stopped taking it.

About a month in, I started getting a sharp pain in my stomach. Later on I got more and more pains- EXTREMELY sharp pain. I read in the booklet that Femodene can cause gall stones so I stopped.

I just want to know what else you would recommend?

Thank you very much!

What you describe is not typical of gallstones. If the pain occurs at certain times of the month, it could be ovulation pain. Most of the Pills have similar side effects and gallstones is a very rare side effect. Femodene is as good as any of the other pills.

Posted by: help | 2009-02-20

I would recommend Gynaguard. it worked better than the other treatments.

Reply to help