Question
Posted by: JD | 2008/07/14

Femodene & Headaches

Hi doc,
ever since i've been on da pill (Femodene) i suffer with a terrible headache going into my eyes for at least 2 to 3 days before my period. What is causing it, it only i started when i went on the pill. is there another pill dat works da same as femodene that i could take.

Regards,
JD

Some women have headaches as a side effect of the Pill. This may mean that the Pill is not for you. You could try a differnt Pill but, if the same thing happens, you will need to use a differnt form of contraception. Also have your blood pressure checked.