Posted by: Geordie' s Mom | 2009-09-15

Femodene and Antidepressants

Is there any possibility that the anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication I am currently using (Deparoc, Molyplaxin, Epitec, Urbanol, Fluaxonol) could render the Pill ineffective?

Of the medications you have listed, the Pill will decrease the efficacy of Lamotrigine and you may need a higher dose of this. The others will not interfere with the Pill. Do you mean FLUANXOL? I am not familiar with this, but the package insert does not mention any interactions with the Pill.

Posted by: cathie Coetzee | 2009-11-13

will this medicine help with my manic depression or do I need something more?

Reply to cathie Coetzee
Posted by: David Le Roux | 2009-10-12

Email me in regards with the following pills. Cymbalta and Epitec. prescribe for Bipolar. Want to know what it is and side effects.

Reply to David Le Roux