Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2013/01/31

Femodene

Good day,
I am currently on Femodene but have heard great reviews about Jaz. Please could you explain the difference and perhaps what your recomendation would be between the two?

Thank you in advance
Michelle

Different pills suit different people. Yaz is supposed to cause less water retention. However, if Femodene suits you and you have no problems with it, then stay on it.

1
Posted by: Michelle | 2013/02/12

Thank you so much for the reply. Please could you tell me more about the pros and cons for the two different pills. I easily pick up weight and also retain water quite quickly. Would Yaz change this?

Reply to Michelle