Question
Posted by: Antoinette | 2011/08/23

Femodene

Hello doc,
I have been taking Femodene for almost 4 years now, I have started to gain weight slowly ever since then but blamed it on aging and lack of good habits ect ect. For the last year or so I started to notice that my boobs is also getting bigger, could this be due to the pill? Would you suggest that it could be a good time to change my pill? To what would I change to? I am 33, have 2 kids, no gynae problems. Am currently slightly overweight weighing 70kg, am 1.64 tall, I have never been overweight, and it is now starting to bother me.

Bigger boobs could be due to the Pil. Also if your weight increases so does your breast size. I would think that you should start with a healthy diet and exercise plan before changing the Pill.

1