Question
Posted by: kelebogile | 2010/11/26

Feminon

i have a problem with my periods, so i would like to know if " Feminon by Natura"  can actually help? my periods are so irregular and at times i don''t even ovulate. i''ve been trying for a baby for sometime now. my gynae did put me on clomid, it worked the first time, but I lost the baby at 6 weeks.

Kelebogile

Feminon is a natural product and it is possible that it might regulate your period but unfortunately no studies have been done to prove the efficacy of the product.

An miscarriage in the first trimester is very common and usually due to a physical abnormality of the embrio and the best advice will be to try again as soon as possible.