Question
Posted by: sparkie | 2005/12/12

Q.

Femina Clinic - Dr Paul Swart.

I would like to know if any ladies ever had a c-cection with gynae Dr. Swart. It is my first time to go to this new doctor and was with Constantinides at Wilgers with first baby. He did a wonderful incision, you cant even see the line. I would like to give natural birth a change this time around and went to this dr Swart. Now i'm afraid that if something is going wrong and i need to get a c-cection that i am going to have this terrible cut, that is going to look horrible afterwards. How can a person know, how the doctor is going to cut you.Do you ladies think that i should ask him strait forward.... Or what,

2
user comments

C.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/21

DR PJ SWART DELIVERED BOTH MY CHILDREN WITH C-SECTION. YOU CAN HARDLY SEE ANY SCARS. HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!

Posted by: Aneke | 2005/12/12

Your Dr will probably do your C-section on the same scar from before. They can't make 2 cuts! But ask him about it just to calm your nerves. You can use lots of Tissue/Bio oil afterwards to make your scar heal faster and make it lighter.

Reply to Aneke

Want to comment?