Question
Posted by: vienna | 2009/06/10

Femigel

Dr. I am 54, started menopause 4 years ago. Went on HRT
for a year (very bad for me) was taken of HRT pill one year
ago. Started using Femigel (which I liked) However, had a period recently. Could this be from using Femigel ? I got a fright
and stopped the Femigel. My whole concern is gaining weigh I am taking nothing at the moment I even stopped the Progesterone cream (Solal) Should I take anything. I don' t get hotflashes, night sweats only a rise of body temperature sometimes.

It could indeed be from the Femigel, but you should see a gynaeoclogist. Any bleeding after the menopause needs investigation. Decide about the HRT after your check-up.