Question
Posted by: cb | 2009-01-20

femara

hi there. i have been reading the archives on femara, and would like to know if this drug has now been approved for fertilty or not.

Dear CB

To my knowledge Femara is as yet not registered for the use in infertility but is increasingly being used in practice based on research and clinical data which shows a fairly positive and safe outcome to date.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: chantz | 2009-04-18

i' m on my 4th course of femara,my 2nd attempt for AI...besides headaches, femara has not given me any other side effects.
I just wish I could fall pregnant now

Reply to chantz
Posted by: RD | 2009-03-17

Dear CB,

I have just come back from an appointment with my fertility specialist who will start me on Femara next month (April 09) before proceeding with AI so this must confirm that it' s out there and being used.

Hope this helps.

RD

Reply to RD