Question
Posted by: M | 2011-03-14

Female Urologist #2

Dear Dr Bets

I just wanted to thank you for your assistance with the details of the female urologist on my previous post.

Just my luck DR Cindy Zietsman had to go into pre-term labour before she could see me :(

I was wondering if you might be able to help me with another name off a female urologist.

Thanks a million for your assistance in this regard.
M

Dear M
The only other female doctor I know of is Dr Evelyn Moshakoa at Steve Biko (old PTA Academic)hospital and I don't know if she sees private patients. Dr Frans van Wijk at Urology hospital has a special interest in female urology and is also an option.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-14

Dear M