Question
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

Female Squirting Orgasms

Hi Doc,

I''m one of those people that''s always worried about getting bored in bed. I recently came upon a website that explained how to give a Woman a squirting Orgasm. Many people are actually unaware that this is indeed possible and that it can be one of the most powerfull orgasms on earth. The article was on website:

doubleyoudoubleyoudoubleyou dot sextipsfree dot com/free-sex-tips-news/how-to-make-a-girl-squirt-120/

I tried the technique on my Wife and even though it takes a bit of practice - it''s extremely potent and takes your sexlife to a whole new level. Also both partners have to be fairly open-minded and adventurous to try this - but when it works - " ding ding ding ding" !! My Wife was wild and to see her squirming like that drove me crazy!! My Question is as follows:

Is this in anyway bad for a Women? What are the disadvantaged? It''s a mindblowing experience but I was just curious about these answers.

Regards.

The only reasons why this might be "bad" would be if you are rough and not listening to her feedback and might hurt her, and if you become to 'orgasm / squirting focused' which places a performance pressure on both of you. If you can enjoy this when you both wish to, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Claire - SASHA

13
Posted by: Mack | 2012/05/22

That site doesnt open!! so whats the style again...well have seen it happen sometimes but i dont know if i use the technique or not, Fill me in..

Reply to Mack
Posted by: OMGoodness!!! | 2012/05/20

P.S. Mean take the sex outdoors, not the mattress! They
(whoever ''they'' are) say a woman can have 3 types of
orgasm including squirting. Well they are incorrect as
I''ve experienced 3 and squirting is not one of them! Hope
this keeps you guessing.

Reply to OMGoodness!!!
Posted by: OMGoodness!!! | 2012/05/20

Brian: Have known about this for some time but just did a little research. Have problems with this for the following reasons:- **This ejaculate comes from uretha, which comes from the bladder. Although they say tests have been done and its not urine, what else could it be? The female anatomy does not have another ''bladder'' to produce this stuff.
**Hubby and I are too ''hygiene'' conscious to to be messing up our bedding to this degree. Changing sheets is not a problem but what do you do with a soaking mattress. One solution is to take it outdoors....when you''ve been married for a long time and you have a beautiful sensual bedroom and comfy bed, no thanks!
**Sounds like " golden shower"  to me and there are many other sexual practices that we dont partake in by choice.
However, different courses for different horses, whatever rocks your boat, etc. etc. Have fun and enjoy!!

Reply to OMGoodness!!!
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/19

Be Nice!!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: OMGoodness!!! | 2012/05/19

Hi Brian, we meet again! Seem to have the same things on our mind this morning. Have plenty to say on this post but time is short. Ciao for now, post later.

Reply to OMGoodness!!!
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

Wow - that''s a bit rough - Not really my business but I honestly don''t think a Gay Friend had any right to say that to you. For all he knew, his Dick was ugly as Hell and he didn''t even know it - that''s harsh!! If you are married - or in a relationship, you and your partner should work on these issues together. It can be odd and embarassing but you''ll get over it soon enough if you have someone beside you that you feel comfortable with - and accepts you for who you are - Big Feet, small-|-- whatever!! Jeeeez - I''m starting to sound like a Sexologist myself!! Eish Wena!!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Candy | 2012/05/18

Look who is talking! I am extremely shy in bed. I am literally shy over my female parts. It is not that I have horrible looking parts, it is normal. I am not shy over my body at all.... just my V, actually, of you know what I mean.

I had a gay friend who used to tell me that women''s parts are horrible looking and dirty etc. I suspect that is where I got my issue from. I always wonder what the guy thinks.........

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Candy | 2012/05/18

@ Brian,

I think that you are right.... young men don''t know how to please a woman, because they are still very immature and lack experience, BUT I also can''t imagine that old " oomies"  knew how to when they were younger. I can''t imagine that the older generation were very concerned... a woman was just good enough to do the cooking and look after the kids.

I think things changed with our generation, as woman became more liberal. We are not the tannies in the kitchen anymore, so all aspects changed for us, even sex. We are not happy with just lying on our backs.

Hats of to you, still. You actually put efford into it.. reading up, trying it out.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

Thanks for the Compliment - I''m a solid 44 Years old. I must admit I tend to differ - I think the Younger guys tend to be a bit more " wham bam thank you mam" !! I mean - is there really anything that puts a guy off more than seeing he''s partner is not enjoying their sexlife? I think Sex is the same as marriage - you have to continually work at it - otherwise it becomes stale and boring!! I also think that if you and your partner aren''t on the same level - you have problems!! Men aren''t born Sex studs - it takes work and education. Guys should educate themselves - read books - watch Movies - find out what works and what Women want!! There''s a lot of Material available to make you a good Lover but alas - I fear too many guys think they are monster Gigolos that know it all - and that is definitely not the case!! I''m not saying I know it all - but at least I take the time to educate myself and ask my Wife what she enjoys - even though it can sometimes feel a bit odd ! LOL!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Candy | 2012/05/18

It is nice to see that there are still men that would do anything to satisfy their lady. Well done!

How old are you, if I may ask?

I think the younger generation men are more in tune with the woman''s needs, than the older... I dunno, I might be wrong.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

LOL - really LOL - Thanks Candy - i do try!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Candy | 2012/05/18

Wow, Brian... you sound like a tigerrrrrr in bed.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist