Question
Posted by: Mabu | 2010/03/15

Female sex addict?

Everytime I see or just thinking about my man I want to have sex, do you think this is going to the point of being a sex addict. should I seek help or should we continue doing it?

No not necessarily. A sex addiction involves several components including a preoccupation with sex/sexual activity, an inability to control or stop this activity despite often severe negative consequences (for you or others). If your sexual activity with your man is acceptable to both of you and doesn't cause major problems, then there should be no reason to worry...

Claire - SASHA

3
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/17

Yeah you are right your man will think you are an addict and may even leave you for that, just find a willing guy on the side who might be interested in sex everyday but remeber to use a condom. Then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/15

I think it is good that you still think in that way of your man, nothing to worry about.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/15

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist