Question

female orgasm

hi there..

i have been sexually active for 7years... and have had only one orgasm and have never been able to orgasm or " ejaculate"  again.

is there something wrong with me?

i have had 4 partners and have tried toys and diferent positions...

it makes me feel so self concious and stresses me out everytime because i am scared that by not achieving orgasm i am not satisfying my partner and i make him feel inadequate.

so now i have started faking orgasms so much that ive become a great actress...but it''s really not where i want to be.

sex should be intimate and pleasurable for both the people involved....

please advise!

If you need information on orgasm, try the following website:
http://www.health24.com/sex/I_want_to/1253-1268,26225.asp
It is important to know your own body and to tell your partner what gives you pleasure.It is not the partner or toys that 'give' you an orgasm - it is a combination of factors. The question is also how secure are you emotionally with your partner(s). Is the relationship safe enough 'to let go'? Perhaps it is time for introspection. Stop acting and work on the relationship with honesty and gain self knowledge. Only if you are honest with your partner and yourself, and feel emotionally safe, can you really enjoy sex. Deidre - SASHA

10
Posted by: Mohammed | 2011/10/13

You try group sex with few men. Get your vagina banged by men one by one until you get orgasm. It works. You must get orgasm.

Reply to Mohammed

Ohhhhh :) very happy lady....not only did we manage an orgasm.. i came and he was watching and saw it, he was so turned on and loved it!! thanks guys :)

Posted by: Bozo | 2011/10/12

Hi Anon,

When masturbating do you have an orgasm ?.

Reply to Bozo

@very anon - thank you, great advise. will definately try that. wont be honest with him about it... but will make sure that the faking turns into the real thing :)

Posted by: Very anon | 2011/10/11

The right pressure must be applied to the right places, and this is your responsibility because you know what you like. His member must maintain contact with your clitoris at all times, or, you must find another way to stimulate your clitoris while there is penetration. A good position for this is, lie on top of him with your legs straight out, instead of moving up and down on him, slide yourself backwards and forwards on him keeping your clitors gently stimulated on his member or his lower body. Too hard, nothing will happen, too soft, nothing will happen. It must be just right.

You can practice this by opening your legs slightly while sitting on an upright chair and sliding your nether regions backwards and forwards on the chair, keeping your nethers in contact with the chair all the time. This is a good way for you to " train"  your body to what feels the best for you, and then you will know what kind of pressure is good in the moment.

Good luck, and remember, tell your man what you need and where. He wont know unless you tell him. Another thing, when he finds out you are faking, his ego is going to be in shreds. Either keep up the good work, or be honest with him and work together so you both have fun.

Reply to Very anon
Posted by: BOER | 2011/10/11

MANY THINK IT IS THE RIGHT ONE UNTIL ONE DAY!!!!

Reply to BOER
Posted by: Hornyguy67 | 2011/10/11

Do you guys indluge in foreplay before sex? Do you lead a stressful life?

Reply to Hornyguy67

lol..wish it was that easy... i have the most good looking man in my life, i am envied by many woman, i am very attracted to him and he definately knows what he''s doing in the bedroom...it''s just me that is numb and unable to feel pleasure....nothing to do with the " right man"  :) he is the " right man"  :)

Posted by: BOER | 2011/10/11

YOU MUST MEET THE RIGHT MAN TO HELP YOU!!!!!

Reply to BOER
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/11

Reply to sexologist