Question
Posted by: tupac | 2011-07-05

female orgasm

i can only achieve orgasm with a vibrator against my clitoris and not during sex or stimulation of so called g spot. is this normal?

penile vaginal intercourse of =/-8 to 12 min duration has a higher orgasm rate than shorter intervals of sex . Orgasm can occur with clitoral stimulation ,vaginal intercourse,g spot stimulation and centrally induced with oxytocin responses . That you have difficulty in other types of orgasm is not abnormal but you could explore with your partner how you could achieve orgasmwith penile but it is important that frustration does not interfere or set in .The key is not to have high expectations .

8
Posted by: tupac | 2011-07-08

and i thought this forum was for adults to ask serious questions and get seious advice....

Reply to tupac
Posted by: mk2.. | 2011-07-07

Hi Zarina,

are u from Durbs....i will love to......
mk2..

Reply to mk2..
Posted by: Laurei | 2011-07-07

Hey, go pick up dates somewhere else, this should be an adult, respectable forum...

Reply to Laurei
Posted by: me..the real one | 2011-07-07

sickos! the last me is a fake!
dont use other peoples nicknames!

Reply to me..the real one
Posted by: Me | 2011-07-06

Hi hornyguy,please e-mail me zarina.khan at yahoo.com

Reply to Me
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011-07-06

Me i am always horny - can i perhaps assist you?

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: me | 2011-07-06

hi there.
i am almost in the same boat, i only reach full body orgasms, squirting the whole nine yards when i play with my g-spot(fingering), during sex nothing happens?and the funny thing i am single now, and its as if i am much wetter now, and squirting several times on a night. is it becuase its all in my mind that i am single and horney? oris it because long time no sex?

Reply to me
Posted by: Satan | 2011-07-06

Perhaps your partner''s penis is too small to satisfy you??

Reply to Satan