Posted by: wanten | 2008-12-22

female orgasm

Hi, I am a 32 yr old female, who is only now getting in touch with my body, and being able to pleasure myself.. I hope you can help me with a question. I am curious to know if I did orgasm or experienced female ejaculation.
I stimulated my clitoris with my electric toothbrush, while using something to stimulate my g-spot... mimicking a man' s penis thrusting in and out of my vagina.I squirted and sprayed continuously,a clear liquid, and not sure if it was urine or not... I had an empty bladder, so I hope it wasnt. I have always thought that when a woman ejaculates, it is like a milky fluid. I have had a child, but didnt give birth vaginally, so Im not sure if my vaginal walls are just weak and it was in fact urine.. It was the most pleasurable experence I have felt in such a long time, and I would be so pleased to hear your opinion.. I' d appreciate your response. Thankyou

During sexual arousal, lubrication occurs and the amount of fluid varies from woman to woman. Stimulation of the Grafenberg area (lower front vaginal wall) can result in intense orgasm, sometimes accompanied by ejaculation of fluid from the para-urethral ducts. It is not urine, but similar to fluid secreted by the male prostate.

Posted by: Alex | 2008-12-22

Geez!! what a pleasure it would be to see that!!! please can we chat - alexhugecoc at yahu

Reply to Alex
Posted by: Bro2 | 2008-12-22

Jip, you indead did have an squirting orgasm! Well done wanted and enjoy it. Nothing wrong with it.

Reply to Bro2
Posted by: Sg | 2008-12-22

Whilst it is not too common,a wman can in fact " squirt"  when she has an intense orgasm.Welcome to the party.
Pity it was not a man that brought this sensation on for you BUT enjoy it anyway.

Reply to Sg