female natural lubrication

embarrassing one.. but need to know.

sometimes when I get really aroused with my bf, my " cum"  gets really thick and white and kinda stays between his fingers etc. i always tell him to wipe it off but he doesn' t seem 2mind
is this normal?

This is likely to not be normal since the flow that usually comes from the vagina in small quantities is clear or milky with no odor. Cottage-cheese-like flow may be indicative of thrush, a condition caused by an overgrowth of inherent bacteria. It is usually accompanied by soreness and irritation. Thick white vaginal discharge can indicate abnormalities. I suggest that you seek professional assistance from a gynecologist or your medical doctor to determine the cause. It might be something that could be dealt with easily and remove your feelings of embarrassment.

You are furthermore welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where we could assist you to get in touch with a suitable psychologist as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit out website for interesting reading.

thanks for the info
I don' t have an infection of any kind. its def not thick to the point of an infection.
its clear aswell. lol but just before I have my period I tend to get a little whiter than normal. it doesn' t smell bad at all.
I read somewhere that if women get naturally aroused slowly they get clear wetness gradually but if women get aroused a lot in seconds the wetness comes out a little whiter at first?

Posted by: Horney husband | 2009-05-22

In the 31 yrs we' ve been married my wife' s natural lube has always been clear, with no smell + very little taste, almost the viscosity of saliva. She' s had vaginal infection only on 2 occasions + on both occasions she had a thick creamy coulour discharge that smelt bad. Both times she had severe irritation just outside the entrance of her vagina. Anti biotic + vaginal cream cleared it up in about a week. I suggest U seek med. advice at once.

Reply to Horney husband