Question
Posted by: ...?... | 2009/11/18

Female Masturbation

I would like to know if girls do it? Do all girls do it? Do some girls think it is disgusting?

Just for interest sake...

Personal masturbation is a normal activity and done by women, men and even children. It simply implies touching oneself for sexual pleasure. Feelings of disgust are usually linked to negative messages about sex / the ‘private parts’ which are received from authority figures during childhood. Women can learn how to receive sexual pleasure through masturbation. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: OMG! | 2009/11/21

is this a joke q? I come at least 13 times a day! I love sex
what?

Reply to OMG!
Posted by: Of course | 2009/11/18

Yes we do.... I think it' s a natural and essential part of knowing your body.... how can you expect anyone to please you when you don' t know how to please yourself?

Enjoy it - and get your partner involved too...

Reply to Of course
Posted by: girr23 | 2009/11/18

of course we do!!! me 1 to 3 times a day - even on days when intercourse takes place. i dont think in this day and age any think its disgusting!

Reply to girr23
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/11/18

Reply to Sexologist