Question
Posted by: sideways | 2008/10/20

Female libido enhancers

Hope you are well. Doc, is there any female libido enhancer that is safe and effective that you can reccomend? My girlfriend' s libido is ridiculously low and she is willing tot ry anything to improve this but I would like to make sure she takes something safe and effective.

Dear sideways
it depends on her age, whether she is on the pill or any other medication like antidepressants, whether she has a very stressfull tiring job, have any pain with sex - in short she needs a proper evaluation to try and find the cause before we try and treat the problem. She can see her GP for blood tests ( thyroid and female hormones) and papsmear at least.

2
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/30

My wife has ulcerative colitis and has lost her desire for sex which I understand. Is there anything safe that she can take to bring this desire back?

Posted by: Gym Bunny | 2008/10/20

Going to gym worked for me. I am not kidding, 1 week of gym and my husband had his hands full.

Try it.

Reply to Gym Bunny