Question
Posted by: Annie | 2010-06-02

Female Incontinence

Hi Doc. Please advise best treatment for this. I have had enough of leaks now. It is embarrasing and stops me from wanting to do anything. Please can you also give me an idea what causes this as well. I visit the loo about 12 times a day and dont drink tha& #288 

Hallo Annie
It may be caused by either an irritable bladder wall muscle that contracts even when the bladder is not full, or a leaking bladder valve, due to prolaps of the bladder. The best doctor to see for this to determine the cause is an urologist. Where do you live - there is an excellent urologist in Pretoria that specializes in female incontinence.

2
Posted by: Annie | 2010-06-03

HI there

Thanks for the info. I am actually in Durban.

Annie

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-06-02

Hallo Annie