female hormones

Saw a Dr Phil show on the havoc female hormones can cause and wondering if my fibromyalgia, diagnosed 45 years ago just on my obvious symptoms, no tests, and my hypothyroidism which started around that time too, are due actually to a female hormone problem. Should I see an endocrinologist?

You have not really told me what your symptoms are., so it is difficult to comment.

Thanks for your apology Nondaba.
Gynaedoc I have re-posted this question with a bit of additional info.

Posted by: Nondaba | 2009-07-23

Sorry Anonymous I wanted to create a new post. Sorry about that

Reply to Nondaba
Posted by: Nondaba | 2009-07-23

I always have a redish discharge and I have consulted and took antibiotics until I nearly looked like them but its still there. I also experience pains during sex and my doc said its bcoz my womb is no longer facing the right direction but the oposite. It even came to a point where we don' t have sex often coz of pains and because we only have one style since others are just a risk we don' t do them. My doc suggested the operation but I asked him what exactly will he be operating and he got so angry and chased me away for that. I' m still afraid to go to another doc for now

Reply to Nondaba