Question
Posted by: K | 2010/04/26

female hair

hi i have a question regarding hair grow in woman, im 23 now but when i was about 16 i started getting random dark hairs in the middle of my boobs then on my nipples. i pluke them as soon as they grow but i want to know what causes this and what i can do to stop it, its very embarrising. please advise thank you

Hallo K
It is caused by genetic factors and hormone levels. Best is to let them be removed by electrolysis. If you have problems with irregular menstruation, acne and weight gain, have yourself tested for PCOS ( policystic ovarian syndrome)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo K

Reply to cyberdoc