Question
Posted by: Joanne | 2008/07/31

Female GP

Does anyone know of a really good, compassionate, caring FEMALE GP in the Bedfordview area (elsewhere also fine) I am so fed up with Dr' s who barely listen, they start writing a prescription before you have barely sat down and I have just walked out with a med called NUZAK after telling the Dr that I go nuts on anti-depressant med' s and I know what is causing my bad moods - pain from damaged discs) I was stupid, did not think to ask my pharmacist and nearly jumped out of my 5th floor window as I *did* go totally crazy. I just wanted to die to end the bugs crawling in my brain. Thanks in anticipation.....
l a d e e b y r d s a at y a h o o dot c o m

Dear l a d e e b y r d s a at y a h o o dot c o m
I agree with you – some doctors should listen more carefully to what the patients tell them! I unfortunately do not know any female GP’s I can recommend in that area but ask around at work, or in the family or at the pharmacy?