Posted by: Cat woman | 2009-11-19

Female ginder

Is it true that female ginder cats are very rare?

Dear Cat women

Posted by: Cybervet | 2009-11-30

Dear Cat women

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Maria | 2009-11-23

We have a ginger and white female. The vet told us that ginger females often have " interesting personalities" . No kidding, this one is our resident loony cat!

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-11-22

I also have a ginger female. She is now already 14 years old and caused quite a stir when she was first vaccination, dewormed etc.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Carol | 2009-11-21

I have a solid ginger female cat , she has the vet quite baffled whenever she has to see him.

Reply to Carol
Posted by: MJ | 2009-11-20

As far as I' ve heard solid ginger cats are normally male, however ginger cats with some white it them can be female. Not sure Kate' s cats have any white in their coats?

Reply to MJ
Posted by: Kate | 2009-11-20

Not very rare no.
I have had 2 ginger females.
the ratio is 30/70 female /male.
Generaly speaking a ginger cat is normally a male.

Reply to Kate