female fascination with skinny males

Five years ago I decided to lose some weight. I am 5' 7"  and 45 kg. With some effort I brought it down to 40 kg. I was doing it for myself. But I was surprised to see the attention I got from women, from matronly 40 year olds to 20 year old girls. And most of them wanted to see me thin down further to at least 35 kg. Many of them openly gave me hints to that effect. For many years I had other work and could not concentrate on a weight loss program. But this year I am making a determined effort. I know men of normal weight become very excited about super skinny girls. It seems women also get fascinated by real skinny men. But for that one has to be real thin. I have to come down to at least 42 kg before they start noticing. Is this a common behaviour?

Be very careful, lest you develop an Eating Disorder. Ordinary men are NOT fascinated by extremely skinny girls, and prefer normally shaped women ; it is women's fashion that is obsessed with anorexic and scrawny girls, and girls are unwholesomely inspired by that emphasis. Obsessing about weight, and making the false assumption that your skinnyness will make you attractice, is a very dangerous delusion, common in people with anorexia or bulimia. I all my years of pratice, I have never come aross one single woman who prefers extra-skinny guys. You're fooling yourself. No girl wants a tiny wimp whe could carry around. See a counsellor and get back to a normal and healthy weight for your size.
Part of the problem is that when people look at you, startled by how awfully skinny you look, you may be mistaking this for admiration. Maybe some large motherly women want to take you under their wing and fed you up, responding to a pathetically needy looking guy. Scrawny is not sexy.

Man why do u wana weigh 35kgs? Do u wana b a child or a man? How on earth do u expect 2 get a chick wen u look like ur about 2 die frm lack of food? There r people out there that weigh dat much cos they live in poverty &  theyr sufferin &  u wana weigh that much 4 attention? Get real dude.

Posted by: Cath | 2009-05-05

you must look like you are 12 brother, women want men who are well build, not small. i cannot imagine how you look. my friend, a girl weighs 50kg and she is short, she is trying hard to gain weight, because she is just too small. you need to be easy to hold, if you small, you not attractive, try gain about 40kg' s. men are nicer when they weigh more than 80

Reply to Cath
Posted by: Cole | 2009-05-05

Damn, Im like 57kgs &  people still call me thin. i know what ur weight looks like &  i dont think thats attractive honestly. U could also put urself at risk of developing an eating disorder. Try not to impress women, trust me its not worth impressing people. Its just my preference but i like a meaty guy, not fat but a guy who i can cuddle up too rather than him to me, like in ur case. How would u stand if u girl had to hit u, just curious co i have seen women hit guys as thin as u &  its funny &  embarrassing. If some guy comes up to ur gf feeling her up how u gona defend her? Eat right, get some meat &  maybe try getting some muscle. women would die 4 a guy with a hot bod. Think about how ur wife might carry u into ur house after u get married instead of it being vice versa. Im not being mean but its true

Reply to Cole

Wow!I' m about your height and weigh 55 kgs,female and I' m skinny...
I cannot imagine how you look but you must be very skinny.
Most girls do not find this attractive, so not too sure which part of which country you are from.
True as a previous comment, girls like to feel that they prtected so prefer bigger men, not skinny.

Posted by: Purple | 2009-05-05

YOU ARE TOO SKINNY. I weigh 43kg which is normal for me as I' m petite and small. You' re a guy and that it just not right. It' s not healthy for you!!!!

Reply to Purple
Posted by: C | 2009-05-05

I cannot imagine what you must look like. Never heard of girls liking super skinny guys. Usually they prefer guys who can actually protect them when it becomes necesary. With your weight, the girl will have to protect you!

Reply to C
Posted by: Fat Man | 2009-05-05

Well, not actually fat but let me say well covered ! You must stop obsessing with weight and what you look like to others. You would be amazed at just how seldom people actually look at you, while all the time you think everyone is !! As far as girls liking skinny men I think ts allo to do with visual perception. If the surrounding area is minimal the protruding areas look a lot bigger than they actually are !!

Reply to Fat Man
Posted by: sammy | 2009-05-05

Dude ur disgustingly skinny. Get some help.

Reply to sammy