Question
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/02

Female ejaculation/squirting

Dear Sexologist,

It is with great interest I read the post on squirting. My question thus - what can a woman do to have a female ejaculation and what can a man do to a woman so she ejaculates? Are there positions, is it foreplay? I would dearly love to know!

Perhaps you can follow the advice of the 'lay' person posted on the 3rd of December. I believe if you follow it, you may experience the magic moment. Deidre - SASHA

11
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/03

Gentlemen, thank you all for the information. It still sounds bewildering, my husband says he''s game, so whoo-hoo!!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/03

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bozo | 2010/12/02

Hi Woman Your partner needs to press down just above your pubic bone on your lower tummy with his one hand. This is done while he is stimulating yout g spot with the other hand. This is difficult to explain, but boils down to trying to put pressure on your g spot from the outside with his palm on your lower tummy while stimulating your g spot on the inside.

Geezz nou is tot ek deurmekaar.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: A man | 2010/12/02

I know I am not the Sexologist Woman, but will give my input, you have probably seen some of my comments on this already. I know it is said most women ejaculate via G spot stimulation, but mine ejaculates via direct clitoral stimulation. She used to do it only when stimulated by a vibrator but lately I have managed to get her to ejaculate by stimulating her clit by hand. She will normally ejaculate just before orgasm. You should know if you do it as it is quite noticeable and I can usually hear it coming out as well as see it. She says she cannot really feel the ejaculation itself, but can feel it once it runs out. She prefers it if I use the vibrator on her as she says I can see where it needs to be better than she can. She needs a vibrator that is powerful as the weaker ones do nothing for her.
I hope you get it right sometime as it''s amazing as are your worthwhile replies to questions posted on this site.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Mustang | 2010/12/02

Youre welcome, I will have a better conversation with my lady friend and ask her how she got there the firt time. Sorry she might have told me the other day, however I was soo taken aback by the whole event, she could have told me she was Zuma and I still wouldnt have taken that in. I was just following intructions. Hope you get it riht.

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/02

Thanks Mustang, I don''t know about you, but I always find these biologically correct explanations so far removed from actual acts that it doesn''t even sound like much fun!

I would love some practical advice in plain English (which you have already given me). Maybe one should practice :D

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mustang | 2010/12/02

Check the top of the page in frequintly asked quistion, there is the explanation I showed you.

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: Mustang | 2010/12/02

How is female ejaculation achieved?
The percentages of women that do ejaculate do so during orgasm. Gynaecological studies have shown that most female ejaculation occurs during sexual stimulation of the ''G-spot''.
As the G-spot is stimulated, it swells and begins a fluid discharge through the urethra.
Clinical studies have also shown that the female response to G-spot stimulation is extremely similar to the male response to prostate stimulation. The first couple of seconds of stimulation introduces a strong urge to urinate, but is quickly replaced with noticeable sexual pleasure.

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: Mustang | 2010/12/02

Sorry Im not an expert was just relaying the info I got and it worked and as I said she has been doing it since her early 30''s. Sorry I cant help you anymore.

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/02

I often have my g-spot stimulated &  have many multiple orgasms, maybe i do ejaculate,but don''t know it? A mystery!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mustang | 2010/12/02

Hi, all I can say and this is the advice I was given by my lady friend that did it for me for the first time a few nights ago. Go look up G-spot stimulation, and how to find it that should be your first piont of education. She has squirted since her early 30''s and is now 46 and still herself cant explaind how she first started. How ever she knows where her G-spot is and guided me to exactly where it is and also coached me through how fast or slow to go. Communitaction in my case was the most key point of all our pleasure. Beleive me it was awesome for me as a man, and she says she loves it. It is very messy though.
Good Luck

Reply to Mustang