Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2012/07/04

Female Ejaculation

My boyfriend is complaining about my ejaculation because I get too wet during our intercourse.

I sthere a cure for this?

You are most definitely not the only women that experience too much wetness during sexual intercourse. It is however important to firstly ensure that you do not have an underlying infection that could contribute to the excessive wetness – infections are mostly easily treatable. If you are infection free and your hormones are well balanced, you can also speak to your doctor about treatment. Botox injections into the vaginal wall have been reported to lessen the wetness. So does certain medicines used off-label (these are normally the ones reporting sexual dysfunction as a side effect). Congestion medicines that dry you up may help. Long term use of drugs are however not healthy. Some Birth control pills might also be able to help.
Furthermore it might be helpful to read the following links as it contains some interesting reading that might assist your understanding -http://www.livestrong.com/article/23028-can-cause-increase-vaginal-discharge/; http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sexandrelationships/female_ejaculation.htm
When you say you get "too wet," it sounds as if you might be describing female ejaculation or G-spot orgasms, which can cause women to become very wet. (Some women describe the wetness as a glass of water being spilled across the bed!) Many men find this ejaculation and wetness to be highly erotic. However, if your husband is disturbed by it, you can remedy the situation by having intercourse first and then having him help you climax, either through manual or oral stimulation. This might help prevent your genitals from becoming as lubricated during intercourse, since you will not reach orgasm until afterward.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

8
Posted by: cindy | 2012/07/07

lol mandisa urinating are we talking from expirience dearie?

Reply to cindy
Posted by: Lerato | 2012/07/04

Some of you people are realy crazy...

Reply to Lerato
Posted by: XXX | 2012/07/04

Your boyfriend is crazy,by being wet your body is responding to your arousal.
Tell him to go jump

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Steak | 2012/07/04

@Digital

You are right - when she gets really wet IO know that Im doing it right and I will never ask why she ejaculates so much and so many times.

Reply to Steak
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/07/04

< Lerato> 
Gosh guys seem hard to please, baby go ahead and let your body do the talking, your body is responding correctly as you are aroused like you should be. I know how I get when a woman’ s body reacts like this and it excites me to heaven and back (it actually motivates me to please her even more). Your boyfriend must understand he is with a WOMAN who knows her body and her body is reacting on the right buttons being touched.

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Mandisa | 2012/07/04

No.
The alternative is to have dry sex which is very painful for women. This can also cause cuts which in turn could make you both susceptable to catching STD''s.
You both seem to need some education about the female anatomy, you are supposed to lubricate down there for ease of sex. If he''s still not happy - sorry for him!
Are you maybe urinating during sex? If this is the problem make sure you empty your bladder first.

Reply to Mandisa
Posted by: fifi | 2012/07/04

he is trying to put you down. Tell him u are are not satisfied and c how he feels

Reply to fifi
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/04

Reply to Sexologist