Question
Posted by: Worried | 2010/07/20

Female ejaculation

When my partner and I have intercourse I ejaculate repeatedly. The volume squirted out is enough to leave a giant puddle (my guess is around 200ml) if precautions arent taken. If I am in a certain position it accumulates inside before streaming out.

My question is if this is harmful in any way. Could it cause infection? My concern is that Im very newly pregnant so wanted to ensure safety. Even if I werent pregnant, does the cervix have a non return valve of sorts?

female ejaculation is completely normal and natural - usually it is also a highly prized attribute that many women aspire to have.
the fluid / ejaculate is completely harmless. however, if you are concerned about issues related to pregnancy, please consult a gynae for further info.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Me | 2010/07/20

Sperm can cause preterm labour

Reply to Me