Question
Posted by: Rouxle | 2010/04/15

FELV

Hi, Our kitten has FELV. I would like to know what immune booster medicine is available? Or how whe can try prevent the seccondary conditions he will get due to the FEL-Virus?

Please help... we really want to help make his life and health the best possible!

Dear Rouxle

You get various homeopathy remedies as well as some anti-viral treatments overseas. I do not know of a spesific remedy that really works well. It may be worth trying different ones.

2
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2010/04/16

Try popping a Moducare capsule down in his mouth every day. My one cat had AIDS and has evenetually died but was diagnosed when he was a few months old and he managed to live to 11 - it was biliary complications that eventually killed him with kidney failure. I also have a cat with respiratory problems and she also gets a Moducare capsule and she is now 11 as well.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/16

Dear Rouxle

Reply to Cybervet