Question
Posted by: Shelley | 2010/06/30

Feingold Diet

My son is ADHD 7 years old and I am attempting the Feingold diet - do you know this diet?
I am insulin resistant and I need to know if both of us as well as my hubby who has good health can all go on the Feingold Diet - cant seem to find a dietician who can give me clear advice

Dear Shelley
If you use the more modern version of the Feingold diet that excludes all preservatives, colourants and flavourants (e.g. most processed foods), then you would be eating plain home cooked food which should be suitable for both your child, your hubby and you. Just make sure that the foods you eat are low-GI.

1

Dear Shelley