Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/16

Feet to Dry And To Sweaty

My feet are extremly dry when i wear open shoes nut then also extremely wet when i wear closed shoes, and this is any shoes or slops! this also causes my feet to smell , and its actually bugging me to much now! I need help urgently!

Expert ImageArchive

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/20

I would strongly recommend that you go see a registered reflexologist ... as your kidney mewridian could be congested or even the liver/gallbladder meridian. A few treatments and you could see a difference.
recommended sight for therapists ... vacuflex.com ... and then go the the area you are in to find a therapist.