Question
Posted by: BK | 2013/01/14

Feet tingling

My feet have been tingling quite a lot of late. To the extent where I can''t sleep and my calves tend to do so as well. Please advise what could be cause and action to be taken?

Many thanks.

BK

You will have to consult your doctor, as it is possible that you are suffering from restless legs syndrome. This condition can be treated with medication and it is not serious but rather uncomfortable. Your doctor will have to do blood tests to exclude other conditions, like diabetes, electrolyte disturbances, as well as a Vitamin B deficiency.