Question
Posted by: Leanne | 2011-11-15

Feet sore when I wake up

Hi Doc, every morning for the past month or so I wake up and can hardly walk sometimes when I get out of bed cause my feet are so sore, it doesn''t last very long, about a minute or so, what could cause this? I am 26 and female, my bmi is spot on normal (slightly towards underweight) could this be bad circulation, water retention, a clot? Sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up and my wedding ring is so tight on my finger cause I get swollen sometimes and it''s hard to take it off.

Leanne

It is possible that you are suffering from water retention. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment.