Question
Posted by: Teez | 2009/08/24

Feet itch / pain

the area above my ankles itch terribly when I drink alcohol / eat sweet stuff also I suffer with alot of pain on my feet both on top &  under

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Dear Teez

I think it is safe to assume that your body is quite acidic - just from your comment that when you drink alcohol or eat sweet stuff your body has a reaction.
So I would say that your acid/alkaline levels need to be looked at - which is looking at your diet.

The pain on your feet would also be a sign that your body is congested and therefore maybe even affecting circulation - you might not see it as a circulation problem - but you are 'feeling' it.

I hope this answers your question.

:-)
S