Question
Posted by: Tasja | 2010/01/06

Feet are sore!

Its been about a year and a half now that i have very painful feet after ive lied down for a little while! Even if ive sit for a while in the afternoon,like for 15 minutes my feet is sore when i get up agian!At night when i go to bed my feet feels like the are swelled up,theyre not.They have a burning sensation aswell.Like i was walking the whole day.And then when i wake up at night to go to the loo or my kiddies rooms,they are so sore i can barely stand on them,more the ball at the front then my heels.Im 38 and my LG is 2 and little Boy is 4.5 years old.In the mornings its worse.But after a few minutes the pain goes away and i feel used to it,more normal!
Ami getting old or what?Theres no redness,blueness or swelling!they are just very sore after a rest period and the burning feeling!

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Tasja

It sounds as if you have plantar fasciitis, a very common foot problem. There is plenty of information about this conditon on this and other websites. I suggest that you see a podiatrist for treatment options.

Chris

2
Posted by: Foot expert | 2010/01/19

Dear Tasja

Chris

Reply to Foot expert
Posted by: John | 2010/01/18

I am diabetic and sometimes my feet are burning. I use Ingram' s
Champher cream. And a vit. supplement for diabetes

Reply to John