Posted by: Jaco | 2012-12-06

I do have an problem with my feet of coarse, first problem when I am on my feet the whole day my ankle''s start to pain al lot, second problem from time to time small blister form on my feet but not on the soul of my feet which in turn itches a lot, then when the blister brake watery puss comes out.

Is this treatable at home?
Thank you so much

Expert ImagePodiatrist

Thank you for your e-mail,
1. Your ankle pain sounds as if it could be biomechanical as the pain is activity related. Consult with a podiatrist or biokinetisist for an assessment that would evaluate the strength of your ankle and pick-up possible weaknesses or muscle imbalances.
2. Your second problem sounds like a typical tinea pedis/ athlete's foot infection BUT I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist that can evaluate the condition and advise suitable treatment that would involve possible topical foot sprays and ointments/gel and treatment of your shoes. It is more advisable to consult with a podiatrist and get the correct diagnosis and treatment.
For your nearest podiatrist contact 0861 100 249 or

Posted by: Oleg | 2013-02-23

I absolutely LOVE the Orange Tree shop on Wanstead High Street. Anytime I have a gift to buy for a freind or a female member of the family I always head straight to this store where I am almost always guaranteed to find a nice unique gift. The selection is very varied, the prices reasonable and they have a great range of Cath Kidston products.

Reply to Oleg
Posted by: Maria | 2012-12-23

I have a question Why is Kathleen Sebelius emxpet from the health care bill?? If it''s so great, she should give up her health care.Why are all members of the House and Senate and staff emxpet from this heath care bill??I guess Kathleen Sebelius is better than us.I guess Nancy Pelosi is better than us.I guess Harry Reid is better than us.I guess our leaders are better than us, the lowly citizens of America.

Reply to Maria