Question
Posted by: R | 2010/08/26

Feet

Hi doc, I have had a very embarassing problem with my toenails since I was very young. My toenails turned thick and dark and hard. I couldnt'' go to a doc since I did not have the finances. A few years ago my mother bought Flucanozole over the counter for me, and this helped immensely clearing out all the toenails. This problem has started again, just on my big toes, and is becoming very painful. What can I do?

Many thanks!

Hallo R
It sounds as if you have a fungus infection in the toenails. Lamisil tablets work well for this - you need to take it for a few weeks and you will need a prescription. It may take a a month or two to clear up 100%

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/26

Hallo R