Posted by: Leonora | 2009-06-24

feels like something is stuck in my throat

For the past fews day i have this feeling like there is something stuck in my throat, what could be the problem. It' s very unpleasant.

Dear Leonora
It may be something stuck in your throat, but if you know that you did not swallow anything like a chicken bone, it could also be a scratch in the esophagus by something like a hard crust or even an esophagus spasm. You can try taking Mucaine and Buscopan/Scopex but if the feeling persists, it is better to see your doctor - you may need an x/ray or an examination with a scope to see what the problem is.

Posted by: Leonora | 2009-06-24

Thanks Doc

Reply to Leonora
Posted by: John | 2009-06-24

See your Dr. If something is stuck in your throat, it must come out ASAP. If something else, it is good to see Dr

Reply to John