Posted by: belinda | 2012-11-16

feels like my private part is closing down

If got a problem it feels like my private part is closing down when my husband go in it feels like his penis is taring me apart and I''m very dry its getting to be a problem give me some advice I never been to see a dr about it

So that sexual intercourse is pleasurable and not painful, it is necessary for the women to be adequately aroused. This arousal is necessary so that there is lubrication and puffing up of the parts surrounding the vagina so that when the penis enters the vagina it does not cause pain. There may be a few reasons why this arousal is different. It may be that there is not enough time spent on 'foreplay'. What is meant by this, is that women often take longer to respond and for arousal to occur than men. It is important for time to be taken for adequate stimulation, lots of touching and pleasuring before penetration is attempted. This kind of response may occur because of medication one is taking. Certain medications can dampen the sexual response (eg SSRIs/antidepressants). IT may also occur of one is nearing menopause. Hormone levels decrease and this may result in dryness. Onecan se lubricants or have a local hormonal cream prescribed which may help. It may be a good idea to discuss this issue with a medical doctor who can examine you and discuss these issues. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to