Posted by: Pete | 2011-10-03

Feels Like I can not breath

Hallo Doc,
Recently I feel that I can not breath enough. Not that I have a shortage of breath, but it feels like there is maybe something in my throught preventing me from breathing. (while there is nothing) I don t know how to decribe this, but i get enough air, although it feels like it is effort to breath. Does this make sense? In afrikaans I would say I feel " benoud" 
Your view please

Ek stel voor dat jy jou dokter vir 'n longfunksietoets konsulteer, asook 'n EKG. Dit is moontlik dat jou benoude gevoel die gevolg van brongiale spasme of 'n moontlike hart toestand is.

Posted by: Pete | 2011-10-04

Could this be " bosluiskoors"  as I have some " bosluis"  bites on my body

Reply to Pete