Posted by: cutiepie | 2008/11/04

Feelings for a wrong guy

my problem is that i have feelings for a friend of mine, who also happens to be my brothers friend i like him a lot, we talk through emails, and sometimes i call him or he calls me, we never talk about anything serious , we just never seem to get there we are allways joking around , but he would never go for someone like me, in other words he would go for someone petite , its kind of frustrating now, i think about him a lot and i miss a lot .

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: straight talker | 2008/11/04

my dear lady, you fail to see what is before your very eyes, he likes you too, that is how all relationships start, stop thinking about you think he wants....just how do you know have you ever been inside his head, you would be surprised just how many times he has done you..we men do not spend time with woman we are not attracted to because somewhere at the back of our mind we think we will eventually -|- if you like him go for it,

Reply to straight talker
Posted by: J | 2008/11/04

How do you know he will not be interested.

Why is he spending time chatting to you.

Reply to J

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.