Posted by: Iceman | 2009-04-16

Feelings about sex toys

My wife is useing sexy toys and i dont know how to respond to this , i dont know how to handel my feeling and emotions but this .

How do i handel my feelings , what must i do to understand this ?

do not feel intimidated by her use of sex toys, sex can be acted-out using any body part or item (eg: vibrator). in this sense, sex with a vibrator is the same as using a tongue to stimulate her clitoris. this does not mean that you are a terrible lover or that she does not find you attractive. but rather that the tongue is better suited to stimulate her clitoris than your penis. in this same sense, a vibrator may be able to stimulate her in places that the penis could never do on its own.

however, the use of sex aids should never replace you. if you feel like you are being side-lined in the sex ac t, communicate your feelings to her.

Posted by: Eish | 2009-04-21

But my question is, how do u get your wife to even try them out?

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Jealous | 2009-04-20

You are very lucky, i have bought my wife toys a couple of times and she always has great orgasms with them, but always makes me get rid of them, it is a rare luxury for me, and id love her to be into them, what a turn on, and she will always come back for the real thing, encourage her and watch, its very erotic, youll learn to love them

Reply to Jealous
Posted by: Eish... | 2009-04-20

Lucky you, my wife wont even consider toys. :(

Reply to Eish...
Posted by: Ken | 2009-04-17

You should be happy she is using them, a lot of women miss out on the pleasure they can bring. Mine has a few and I intend buying her more, she loves them, and they form an important part of our sex life, we use them a lot in foreplay, and she uses them a lot when I am away working. It really turns me on to see her using them.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: mark | 2009-04-17

hey guy,u have to be in it to win her play with her is a masive turn on for me,but end of the day she still wants the real thing.

Reply to mark
Posted by: mark | 2009-04-17

hi,the wife loves her toys.she has about 6 of them

Reply to mark