Question
Posted by: ANON | 2012/10/03

FEELINGS

I no longer feel sexy. I seem to have forgotton how to be sexy and feel sexy. I am generally feeling like i am getting old, I am about to turn 45 and I dont like what i see in the mirror, so how can i expect my husband to. How can I get the sexy back? I used to be told I am sensual!! NOt that I saw that but nevertheless when you hear that it boosts your confidence a little. Even if I try and send sexy messages etc during the day, by the time I get home and by the time we ready for bed those feelings have long gone!!

Getting older comes with body changes that require mind changes. Always bear in mind that it is not only your body that is changing – your partner is also getting older. Your ability to sustain a high level of sexual energy and willingness also tend to take a knock and needless to say that the end of a working day will most definitely take its toll. Doing things that make you feel sexy – like the way you dress; spending time to pamper yourself and exercise will most definitely have a positive effect . Being Physically Sexy can change over time, but sensual – you either have t or not and by the sound of it you are lucky to have it. Keep on reminding yourself of that and do things that boost your confidence.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealthza.co.za. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/03

Reply to sexologist